Our Permanent Portfolio is the right option for you, if you would like to dip your toe into the waters of international diversification with a standardized, moderate investment portfolio. This service is particularly popular with clients who are still building their wealth or who are hesitant about having a lot of money offshore.
You can profit from all the main advantages of having an account offshore with lower costs and a lower minimum investment size. However, you will not be able to individualize the strategy or choose your custodian bank.
It is possible to switch the service level at any time, if you meet the minimum investment sizes of the other offerings. This means you can start with the Permanent Portfolio and increase your portfolio size after some time and switch to our regular asset management service or even the concierge level service.
You can choose this service for a personal account, but we can also open the portfolio for a structure (e.g. trust or LLC) or an individual retirement account (IRA).
This service includes:
- Setting-up your bank account at a Liechtenstein private bank
- A personal relationship manager at WHVP
- Putting together a portfolio according to our standardized, moderate investment strategy
- A yearly call to discuss your portfolio and its performance
- A quarterly market outlook from WHVP
- A quarterly bank statement
- An online access to your portfolio
- Account Minimum: US$ 250,000
- Management Fee: 1% per year up to $5 million
- Bank Fee: 0.35% per year